Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Monday, October 31, 2005

What I'm listening to right now


Ahhh, some of the best of Trance tracks during the last 5-6 years, click on the pic to see what tracks you know. I had heard most of them, but knew only 3 or 4 names of the songs and artits. Dieter, do you want to "borrow" it?
Track 1, on disc 2 is sweet, "Children". Oaky does a sick mix of that track on his CD#2 of his Two Years of Oakenfold @ Cream. He mixes it in with part of the Soundtrack from, I believe, Children of the Corn, one of those 1980's horror movies. Uber creepy, but sounds amazing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: