Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Monday, October 10, 2005

Personals of the Day

Going to start a new part of the blog...now known as the Philly Personals of the day. I'll admit I was searching Craigslist.org for furniture this weekend and saw the personals. I'm like a closet personals reader, I love the wacky ones like this:

I want an impotent man - 50
Reply to: mailto:anon-102712186@craigslist.org?subject=I%20want%20an%20impotent%20man%20%20%2d%2050Date: 2005-10-08, 7:28AM EDT
Is sex important....sure, is it a necessary component in order for 2 people to enjoy each other, even love each other....not always, no. On the other hand, kissing, cuddling, affection, emotion, caring, compassion, humor, sharing and communication .....those are all essential. If you understand that, if you are the kind of man who can put his woman's needs first, if you have a penis that doesn't work the way it once did but a heart and mind that do, let's see what happens.
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


All you impotent bike riders now have your own women hunting you out....

No comments: