Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Monday, October 10, 2005

Fall is definitely here!

Cross season, 50 degree nights, cool rain and waning day light signal that Fall is officially here. I hit mi madre's house in the quaint town of Cape May this Friday for her 60th b-day. She really packed the house and packed it early as I went for a road ride as soon as I got there at 3:30pm and when I got back to the house at 5, there were already 30+ people there. Nothing like walking into a house being cold, wet and in spandex, while surrounded by people wondering whoTF you are and having the gay artsy guys getting all excited b/c there's a dude in spandex walking in.

As usual, if you want to make a Grand Entrance, just wear spandex!

So I met all of my mother's friends and neighbors in Cape May, but sadly the hottie that my mother told me she invited didn't show up :-(

But Saturday at KV's Oktoberfest in Newark,DE made up for a lack of any hotties on Friday night. Damn, I've never met a guy that can pack a house full of more hot women...though of course he does live with 2 to begin with and is living in a town full or them. Much props to him for still having the party even though it was such a rainy day.

Didn't do any riding at all this weekend, other than a trek up to Trader Joes...I feel great though so it's obvious the rest was needed.

I can't wait to get the cash to buy that Bianchi.

No comments: