Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Answers to Questions on the "Real Deal"

This dude was quick getting back to me, here's his reply:

B,

These are all great questions, but I would like you to proceed through our normal process.

1) Please send a concise resume of relevant experience. We are looking for 1 -2 years trading experience
2) We follow up with a 15 minute phone interview
3) Face to face interview where the commission structure would be covered.

I will say it is all about risk and return. Equity Traders who put up their own money (5,000 - 20,000) pay less per trade as our business bears much less risk. There ARE NO monthly fees. We do provide work space and software in Center City Philadelphia.

Hopefully this is enough info to have you proceed through the process. Your questions already indicate that you would be a great candidate!

Damn, if I hadn't just bought a house I probably would quit my job and try for it. I just don't have that much free cash ($20K). As I would have to front the money and yet somehow still pay the bills too. I'll do something like this sooner or later as life's too boring if you don't take risks where you can lose it all to gain it all.

Listening to PvD (Paul van Dyk) this morning. Live at Nature One 7/31/04 show. Download it at: http://www.tranceaddict.com/livesets.shtml
High energy trance at it's finest.

Busted out the trainer last night for first time in a really long time. No fun, but sucked it up for 20 minutes to get used to that nasty feeling of riding a bike indoors and to spin out my legs which were trashed from a long run on Monday.

ride on,
-bc

No comments: