Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Friday, October 14, 2005

Building a boat

Wow, time to stop all that rain dancing which was going on a week ago.
Funny, I'm not depressed (yet!) The sun hasn't shined and it's been raining for 8 straight days...that good ol' trance muZic keeps it positive. Listening to Misja Helsloot's live set on: http://www.tranceaddict.com/livesets.shtml For all you Sarah McLaughlin fans, download it and hear the remix of Fallen which begins at 1hr 28mins 42 secs. Damn this DJ's good. I listened to this show twice at work today as I had to get in the zone as it was total crunch time.
I heard her sing at Live 8 and my appreciation of her has grown...though she's always been represented in some of the best DJ mixes in the world. I'll have to play it for all you at Granogue.....
One week to go....I'm going to pray to the Sun gods a LOT between now and then, I'd hate to see the lawns get trashed.

Took the typical lunchtime walk to stay sorta sane at work today and I had to have heard at least a car horn every 30 secs. In one instance a dude laid on his horn like he was really pissed, but was just trying to get the attention of his buddy on the sidewalk. You woulda thought yelling hey "insert name here" would work a tad bit better, but alas this is the town of brotherly love and I guess it shows more love and attention by honking the horn?

What has happened to the Fall?

No comments: