Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Friday, October 21, 2005

Shake that Bootaay

Getting the music ready for Gra No No, going to be a lot of good ol' PVD. Damn he's so good, got tired of mixing stuff so I just sat back and surfed for a while, love this philly personal of the day:

Sexy professional woman wants to get married and have kids ASAP - 33
Reply to: anon-105558963@craigslist.orgDate: 2005-10-20, 9:44PM EDTI am an attractive tall profesional 5'8" looking to get hitched . Dating is all about the game. I am tired of playing and don't want to deal with more phone calls --or date once a week or so. If you are of like mind--lets get engaged before xmas. Physical attraction is important. I am seeking someone taller than myself, more muscular and manly. I also seek someone who is honest, and kind and has a good work ethic. If you love kids that will definetley be in your favor.


Damn, is that funny or what. I get more laughs in from this City than TV could ever bring.


Oops, it's 9, my bedtime. Good night boys and girls.

-bc

No comments: