Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Monday, October 10, 2005

Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

Two weeks ago my favorite trading/investment website (briefing.com) asked for reader's thoughts on the economy and such. They do this subscriber survey every quarter or two to find out how their 250,000+ users feel about the general economy and equity markets. They have some sooooper badasses who subscribe to their services, mainly hedge funds and proprietary trading firms, and so while reading their summary of the survey this past Friday, I totally flipped out when they singled me out and quoted me word for word on my outlook. I had to tell them in the email though not to use my name as I'm not allowed to be quoted in any media as my firm doesn't pay me to get any media attention and they actually could sanction me if I was quoted...so as those old H-town Gheto Boys used to rap..."Damn it feels good to be a Gangster."

No comments: