Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Writings on the Wall

Here's what the writing says, as I realized you cannot see it blown up:
"My Dearest Nips, I love you just the way you are!
There's so much of you to love,
Love Always, Mar-Mar."

That's classic, I wonder how old it is considering the wall paper had to be decades old.
Ahh, good ol' Sou' Phil.

I was kickin' back with some of the neighbors on the street Saturday night. A few of the ladies who have lived here for a few 10's of years mentioned that when they bought their homes, they were told at the time the houses were over 100 years old. And when I bought my house in May, I was told the house is at least 100 years old. I'm wondering if another 50 years from now if they will just keep saying these houses are over 100 years old, even though they are well over 200???

No comments: