Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday Night Worlds

Tonight was another "Tuesday Night World Championships" at the Drives and I got smacked down quickly as the pace was high as there were two pros there. Scott Z (Kodak) and Jelly Belly dude. It was a damn good pace (at least high 20's) , but I had barely a warm up and so I was stuffed as soon as I joined them a half a lap in. I lasted a lap, even pulled through a few times, which was great considering out of 30+ riders, only 10 were pulling through. Today while riding to the ride, I realized I hadn't recovered from my marathon of 11 hours of riding total on Sat and Sun. I spun out the legs yesterday and walking didn't feel bad today, so I figured I give it a try tonight...I've learned the lesson and will have rest tomorrow as I'm taking off another day on Thursday to ride and work on the house, so any DE peeps can skip work too and come out for a sweet 4 hour city stomp/Valley Forge ride.

No comments: