Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Snap it's bedtime!!

I love this time of the year as by the time it's 9pm, it's been dark for a while and there's almost always a cool breeze going on. South Philly is keeping this going (well the street lights are like REALLY Bright night lights) and so I've been going to be early the last few days. I've noticed how much better I've been feeling too with this sleep. Though before I'm out, I gotta say congrats to all my peeps from DE who rocked at 7 Springs this past weekend for the 20 Fo' hour race. I miss riding with them, though I didn't really ride with them much before I left as they got more skill on a mtb than I'll ever have. The only way I could keep up with them on the mtb would be if they had to ride a platform peddle sans cleats and one-legged. I remember my last good mtb. ride down in DE was in MiddleRun/White Clay with Christoph Vann A'ridin. I think it took me less than an hour to fall off my bike 2x. The saddest part of it was that I had a suspension bike with 18 gears and Chris was on his rigid Singlespeed. Though Chris, like most DE 1-gearers has mad technical skills and it sure proved that sweet suspension has nothing on technique.

Ride on.
-bc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're blog is hilarious! I've got it in my favorites now! Can't wait to hear what you do next! Oh, and your mom is so cute!