Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Cash flow Positive

Soooper Phukk'n yeah, I'm finally cash flow positive since mov'n to P-town. Finally sold my old doped out Honda Accord. I'm already sad about it though as that car was bought back in 1997 and I had it through most of college and the adventurous years following school. It's been more trusty than any good mutt could have been. Philly would have been too much for it though, any doped out Honda on these city streets would have been jacked a few times. Plus I don't want to give the hoochie mamas on the street too many positive signals. They already get excited enough seeing me in Spandex a few times a week.

No comments: