Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Props again to Dennis Smith as I realized there's a cool shot of me taking a look at everyone suffering around me at an early race (Elkton Crit). It's funny, b/c I remember right before I launched off the front that everyone did look like they were suffering, while my out of shape self, felt great. Damn good shot, thanks Dennis. I love those pictures where everyone in focus is suffering and there is that one person who has no clue to the suffering in them or around them. It sucked that I crashed 3/4 lap later when some NCVC guy got in my way on a turn.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: