Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Friday, November 04, 2005

Yeah Baby, the Market's finally rolling!


Sorry for the non-bike related theme, but have to say this was a damn good week for the stock market. Bull market, notice the bull, it's rearing it's head which will head up when it hits you. A bear market is called such as a bear pulls up and then attacks you while it falls down. A bull goes up, a bear goes down. Get it? Hope so.

Damn, again wish I still had my 1000shrs of ESLR at 1.50..hit 11.25 today. Buy and hold people...buy and hold!!

Have to say that Dieter hit on a good theme today, regarding reusing rather than getting rid of what you have, in order to buy something which is marketed as more environmentally efficient. I have a fine friend, talking about you Amy Lynne!, who once stated, while I was talking about Patagonia clothing, how it's better for me to buy from Goodwill/Salvation Army, then it is for me to buy something new and organic from Patagonia. Less resources being used regardless if the new something actually is from organic cotton.
Got a sweet website for you environmental peeps out there:
www.SustainableBusiness.com
Kicks ass, been reading them since college (back in the 90's yo!)Posted by Picasa

No comments: