Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Monday, November 21, 2005

Why turn on your heater....

Was talking to my dad this weekend as he knows I like it cold and he asked if I turned on my heater yet.

Me "Nope Dad, woke up Saturday and felt a little nippy, looked at the thermastat and it was 58"

Dad "wow, that's cold, you know no girl will like being at your place if it's that cold, heck your mom probably complains when she's over there"

Me "Yeah, mom complains and even turned on the heat one time. Though for the ladies, I can warm them up pretty good Dad, but if it's still not good enough I'll just have to suck it up and turn on the heater"

Dad shaking his head, wondering what has happend to his son....

Me "Dad, you know all that heat is just ephemeral, it's there for a second and then gone. I don't want to put all this effort into heating a house which will get cold in 10 minutes to only need to be heated again."

Dad just shook his head and laughed at me...though it was funny.

Winter is here....

No comments: