Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The 80's at 120bpm

Just spent about 10 hours the last 2 days remixing a bunch of 80's songs.
Some of these songs sound way dope sped up a bit.
The remix is about 3 hrs, so I'm going to burn some MP3 discs for anyone who wants one. If I know your address don't be surprised if you get the discs in the mail.

If only had some real turn tables I could really break them down. The digital world is fun, but is so time consuming.

Ride on,

-bc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle & Sonya Kennedy
1 Glennwood Drive
Newark, DE 19702

Now you can't say that you don't have the address....