Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Oh, I finally turned on the heat...

The house finally got too cold on Friday morning and so I turned on the heat...the thermometer on the thermostat was down to 54! I was wicked cold, even when wearing wool socks and a wool hat, I was still cold and so I sucked it up and turned the heat on a bit. My house is definitely not balmy, but at least the pipes aren't going to freeze.

I've always enjoyed being cold as it makes me feel alive. It makes a hot shower feel hotter, a hot cup of tea more warming and bed covers more comfy.

Riding when it's cold rocks too b/c when you enter a warm house it feels as if you are entering the tropics, even if the heat is only in the 60's.



1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

heat is good.
heat bill is bad.
just turned it on this weekend.

respect
fm