Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Old Skool hippity hop back on the speakers

Thanks to mi frater for hooking me up with the Grand Theft Auto soundtrack... haven't heard all that old-school hip hop for a long, long time.

Who would guess that a video game has one of the best collections of music in a long, long time?

Makes me want to go out and fire a few shots from my "9" and then drive my pimped low rider around town pumping up the jams with the hoochie mamas swooning over me.

Gangsta rap question of the day (sorry bro you can't compete as you know the answer) What was Snoop Dog's first song he ever rapped in? It was a movie soundrack....

No comments: