Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Running BC into the Ground

I just realized my post from 3 days ago didn't make it...
Anyways,l I must have had way too much Halloween Chocolate flowing through my veins last Friday as I commited to run the trails with my homies Hindu Waerkis (www.libertysportsmag.com) , Jorge Kotokis (trainer for the superstars) and Joe Lanzario (retired but fast) out in Wissahickon. It was fun, beautiful, and BRUTAL. Nothing like thinking your achilles just snapped 1hr 15min into a run!

Ends up I had just overdone things, and just needed to rest for a bit. Still funky stiff even today from that run, but I definitely feel my legs have become stronger doing the trails.
Damn I was gimpy on Sunday though...

Did a ride with the Richie Cordero group on Sunday, I was a punk bitch again and couldn't ride slow. This time I was a lot better, but still, on one of the final descents I decided to stop riding my brakes and start actually descending. Sorry Richie, not even fine ladies on the ride will keep me from going fast. I need Speed!

No comments: