Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Thursday, April 13, 2006

There goes April...

OK, eight days ago when I first met my hand surgeon, he told me after the appointment that if I wanted to I could go out for a ride. I thought he was a little crazy saying that, but Thea put some perspective into it and mentioned he probably deals with much worse and hence my break was quite minor to him.
Anyways I never went for a ride before surgery (last Friday) thinking it would only be a few days and I would be back at it. But today on my first checkup after surgery he's like, "don't do anything with the hand until we take the pins out in a month." Now I realize why he said I could go ride the bike last week...he knew I would be phukked for the rest of the month after my surgery.

No comments: