Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Monday, April 03, 2006

My Brand New Puppet


Hey boys and girls, guess what I won for not finishing the Ronde van Mullica yesterday!?!
Yes, my very own plaster puppet attached to my hand!
Really tho, I was feeling great, just sitting in the 3/4 race, a little more than 1/2 the race done when some dude taps another dude's handlebar and that dude overeacts bigtime and takes himself out with me on his wheel. I crashed hard, but luckily didn't hit the head, though next to breaking my left hand, my new c'dale was destroyed.... It looks like someone ran over my rear stay and crumpled one of the stays. What a bummer!!! At least I had my awesome Thea there to take care of me! Plus a teammate of mine is an orthopedic surgeon and he diagnosed the broken bone, so at least I didnt do anything stupid with my hand...
I'd type more on the race, but I'm only typing usin one hand.

keep the rubber down

-bc


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dooode, it looks like you're wearing one of those pairs of glasses with the fake nose...!