Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hmmm, lets see, which bone is broken?


I wonder?
Having surgery tomorrow at 7:30 am at "the Oldest Hospital in the US", lucky for me it's been modernized! Since surgery is at 7:30, I have to get there at 6:30, which means I have to wake up at 5am to make sure I get there before hand...Ugh. At least I'll be out by 11am.

Hope you all racing and clubbing this weekend race one and dance one for your homie.

-bc Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that's gross.

sorry to read about your incident.

we'll be in philly again for memorial day--jam on the river. you should come this year if you'll be in town. it's a good time.