Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mr. Gimps

That's my new name as I can't do shit these days. I was thinking of taking up *gasp* running for the next month, but the physical therapist shot that down. Also found out today that the weird, extremely painful shooting pain in my wrist (whenever I try to move it) is actually the pins in my hand-bone going down into my wrist. As Matt "the Mouth" said when he saw my mangled hand the day I broke it, good thing I'm not left handed and I have a girlfriend as the 5 knuckle shuffle would hurt a bit....

My crazy neighbor is as crazy as ever, though luckily he's not keeping me up at night. I think after every single neighbor called the Animal Control dept of Philly(215-685-9040, PACCA), he's realized he can't lock his dogs outside before he passes out each night. Also I've been acting like I'm a hard motherclukker around him and so he gets that I won't take crap from him anymore.

Listening to 311's first 2 albums today, Music and Grassroots. I saw them live for $5 back in 1995 at Longwood College, the FunkJunkies opened for them. They totally rocked!!!

Stock picks of the week: CECE, USLM and TLM. Yes I actually did buy an oil co. for the first time in my life (TLM), don't worry I still have my head on and no I haven't taken any drugs, even though they prescribed some 4 me 2 take.... My house is more efficient than 99% of all other houses in P-town, so it's all about the balance. I just need a few more grand and then I think I will take myself off the grid as South Philly got No shade, so solar would rock. Plus once I get some bizalls I'm thinking of talking to Sunoco and seeing if they would like to fund some Greening the City initiatives.
Marco V, ever hear of a store called Zumiez (ZUMZ)? I'm thinking of dropping some coin and buying some of them, if they don't sell Dankso, maybe they should????
I'm long Jones Soda (JSDA) and looking for that former Coke (KO) exec to rocket them and make them a Monster (HANS).
So far I'm 12outta 13 for 2006, but the great J.D. Ellis said at work, if you take a 200% gain from a penny, you still have just 3 pennies when all is said and done.

I don't understand it, the press it wasting their time talking about $3 gallon of gas, they need to start talking $4, as that's more realistic come this summer. We are now at $3.................................

ride your bike, eat some beans, save some gas!

-bc

No comments: