Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Today's Giro looks like beautiful South Philly

Check the link and check the pictures. Anyone of 'em could have been taken from my back yard!!! http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/9917.0.html

Went for my first ride in 7 weeks today! It felt great to be out on the MTB, though all I did was go round and round the big FDR Park (da Lakes as they say in Sou Phil) a few times to make it an hour and then I rode back through the mayhem of the Lacrosse National Championships at the stadiums. The ride felt great! I can tell my cardio is still ok, though my connecting parts (knees & hipflexors) are sore right now from such a small effort. The ride back to the house was eventful as not only was there a ton of people, but also a ton of people walking with Lax stix and throwing balls around!

Staying low-pro this weekend and just working on the house and hanging with the lady.

No comments: