Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

One of the funniest parts of Granogue was when we ran low on release forms and fatmarc asked me to run up to 202 and copy some more. He was like, here BC, take some cash, I was like dude, I'm fine, I'll front the money and bring a receipt.
Anyways, I took off like a bat out of hell and it was not until I was actually about to hit copy on the copy machine at Staples on rte.202 when I realized I didn't have my wallet. Off I go back to Granogue and so instead of just 20 minutes later, I had the copies 45 minutes later.
Initiative is great, but you have to know how to follow it through...sorry dude!

No comments: