Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Friday, May 05, 2006

Still got pins in my hand :-(

Was supposed to get the pins out of my left hand today, but after meeting with Dr. Trager he said it would be great to give it another week as it's only been 4 weeks. He had told me 6-8 weeks, so even if I get them out after 5 I'm still loving life. It helps that he's a hardcore cyclist too, as he feels my pain.

Been stuck at home for 5 weeks now. It hasn't been too much fun as I blew through all the movies I hadn't watched in about 3 days, though luckily I've refined my trading skills and gotten even better at "playing the market."

One big thing that's happend is I'm actually living with my lady now! She moved in this past weekend and of course what happens on the second night she's here, but an armed robbery at my crazy next door neighbor's house. Luckily no-one was hurt and one of the 3 dudes was nabbed, but nothing like have cops outside your house for 2 hours from 2-4am on Monday morning...

No comments: