Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Busy few weeks...

Been to some bike racing the past 2 weekends, which feels great, but yet at the same time really bums me out b/c I realized how much my hand has really kept me doing the things I love! I see the Dr. on Thursday and he's going to let me know how things are going, though at the moment my therapist says that I can hop back on a bike the first weekend in June... I totally can't wait, but I still don't have a rideable road bike yet! I'm up in the air if I want to lay out the cash and have a crash replacement C'dale, or just save the $$$ and put the C'dale dope parts on my sweet old Scott carbon.

No comments: