Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rocking out with the Pepster

This past Saturday myself, my neighbor Nick, and my old coworker Pepster rocked out in Ol' City! It all began when Nick dropped me off at my old building where the Pepster was studying for his PA insurance license. He had been there all day and when I caught up with him, he had already downed 1/2 of a 1/5 of some smirnoff. Dude was ripped in my old office, I love it, though he still didn't let me phunk without anyone's offices. Man it was so tempting to put the rest of the bottle of smirnoff in the kitchen's fridge...
Nick was a good sport and drove us down to ol' city. We first hit up Mad River, though only for a drink as it looked like a Snap On convention with all the meat head tools there. We then when to the bleu martini where the Pep used to work. It was already a wee bit rocking as it was probably 10 or so. I was already a little lit up after 2 drinks as I'm not much of a drinker. The DJ was rocking again and so were all the fine ladies. Pep was getting all psyched up as he and his hoochie mama herem were going to catch up with us later on. Quote of the night, "BC make sure you wrap it up" What dude??? I hadn't even met his ladies and he was thinking I was going to take them home...whatever man!
Nick had to roll around midnight as he had to work the next morning, as soon as he left Pep's ladies rolled in. They had a table in the back and were totally rocking out. They kept buying round after round and I was in way over my head as these were definitely rockstars and I'm no rockstar, not even a groupie, so luckily Pepster had rolled to the bathroom and had been gone for a long time so I crept out and hit up Windows (aka rindos) next store at 32 degrees. I had tried to go in, but the bouncer was a hard mofo and since I didn't have a skirt on, or was with anyone with a skirt he pointed to the line. I was like, I'm boys with Calltilli, he was like, sweet, back of the line dude. So immediatly I hit up windows and he was there to save a bub from freezing in the line. He had a table in the vip section and was rocking out with his boy Cash (real name of a dude) they were totally ripping it up in there and it could have been a gangsta rap video with the ladies hanging off these guys. Windows hooked this brotha up with a redbull and ice to clean out the system so Pep's ladies' back at Bleu wouldn't take advantage of me. It worked well and I was feeling good again, though Pep was getting all worked up and wanted to roll, so off I go again, not able to chill.
It was about 2am so once we left, we couldn't get back in to Bleu. I was annoyed b/c Pep's ladies had expected me to come back with him, but b/c of the time they weren't letting anyone back in. So alas Pep and I meandered around for a good bit outside as the mass of people streamed out into the streets. It was a pretty crazy sight as the Army-Navy game had taken place that day and so ol' city was packed with all the fans.
I decided to walk the 10 blocks back to city hall, as all the cabs were taken (who would have thought???) and luckily a few blocks into the journey was a late night pizza joint. I hadn't eaten for about 10 hrs. and so I stood in the loooong line, luckily next to 5 college hotties, though the dudes after me were from Army and totally going gaga over the ladies. I was the mediator the whole time as the dudes kept on pissing off the ladies and I would tell the ladies it was ok, that the guys meant something else and not what they actually said. After about 20 minutes we finally got our slices and I hooked up the Army dudes with their pie as they mentioned they were nervous as all can be about graduating and going to the Middle-East. I avoided asking them about that, but the ladies just couldn't take the hint and kept on pummeling these dudes with war questions.

Anyways, made it back home about 6 hrs. after my normal bedtime. Woke up the next day feeling good, though a wee bit tired and wanted to watch a movie. I had a pleathora to choose from (danke frater). I wanted to watch one I had never heard of so I picked alfie, some movie I had no clue what it was about, but figured it would be a chic-flic. It sure was! Crazily I kept watching it and thoroughly enjoyed it, yet it made me feel shitty as I definitely sympathized with my homie alfie as we seem to have had the same life with women. It was pretty much my life story with the ladies.

Time to hit my office's holiday party. Should be fun as it's at Dave and Busta's on Delaware Ave.

Ride on!

-BC


No comments: