Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Friday, December 15, 2006

Congrats Leech!

I literally just got back from Kentucky/Cinncinatti for a week of training (work) and after checking email, what do I do, but go to Cyclingnews.com and check the world of cycling and see that Dieter showed his true colors and smacked around the rest of the US Master's Field today.

Great job dude!

I can't wait to see the other results throughout the weekend as I know many familiar names will have some great rides. It's going to be warm in Philly, so I bet Rhode Island won't be too bad.

Time for bed!

Ride on,

-BC

PS, don't fly DELTA, there's a good reason they are in bankruptcy these days....

No comments: