Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Riding da Wiss

Rode da Wiss today with Christian, Russ and Rich (we're meeting 9am on Sunday's at the fountain behind the Art museum). Dr. Colin had like 4 too many waters at Christian's holiday party the evening before and his hardcore ass didn't make it out so we had a fun ride on both sides of the Wiss without him there to big ring every climb. Yet again I proved that I can do a mtb. ride without a bike toss, and HECK, even this time I totally lost it on some leaves and just slid on my arse down a hill. It was probably the first and last time you'll hear me laughing when I'm falling off my bike. It was by far the most fun I've had falling off my bike in a long time...

Christian showed he too today was a Dr., as he's definitely the Dr. of technical climbing as that dude climbed everything that was loose, off camber and with those darn reverse drop offs which get me walking every single time (whatever you call something you have to hop up while going up, but if you were descending the trail your ass better be behind the seat or it's going in the air).

It was a nice 3 hrs out, perfect on a day like today and perfect after having a somewhat late night last night. It was only my second time ever hanging out in the "Art Museum" district and it was pretty kick'n. Lots of cool streets and it definitely felt safer than Sou' Phil.



No comments: