Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Girlfriend fo' free!

My girlfriend's for sale, really it's an everything MUST GO sale. So any offer won't be ignored!!!

Really tho boys and girls. While it may seem cool to move in when you're hot for your new someone, it's not the best thing, especially if the other's lease is coming do and you feel like you could help them (and yourself) out if you lived together. Don't go this route, as talk to Fitzy or me, and we'll tell you otherwise...as it takes more time to undo what was quickly done!

On a super-duper more positive note, my buddy Whit from college, who's now on the Wesside (cali) hooked me up with a new jamis 853 road frame when I told him how my old one had an issue. I'm totally psyched as I have a new bike project without having to actually buy a new bike!!! I actually won't be riding this bike once it's build it up, so if anyone knows any tall people out there (it's a 61cm frame) who would want a cheap, but hooked up bike for cheap, drop me a line. I'll have pictures up sooner than later.

ALSO, super mad East Coast props goes out to Westside Whit as he's now started his own frame building business making Whitworth Cycles. He's been a madman at the welder for at least the last 5 years, but now with some of that West Coast backing, he's going to start whipping up some frames. I have no clue what they'll be, but I know the world can rest assured that they will be super ass smoking good!

Ride on!

-BC

1 comment:

danger monkey said...

Ha ha ha, you make me laugh...