Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The East Coast rocking in Boulder

DUDES, did y'all see the podiums at the USGP in Boulder this weekend?
None other than Ms. Compton and Joey Thompson (u23). I know the DCCoD must be smiling knowing that their offspring are rocking the National scene.
Wowzas! http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php?id=cross/2006/nov06/xilinxcup06

Also this Friday I went with my ex-girlfriend/housemate to the Tug McGraw Cancer Foudation Shindig. Man oh man was it cool. The 1980 Philly World Series team was there. I even got to pee in the urinal between Mike Schmidt and Bob Boon(sp?)!!!

Also my ex-lady wiped out her table playing Texas Hold'em (her first time ever playing it) and she won the raffel at the end of the night and good ol' sports announcer Bob Costas announced her name. Nothing like hearing someone you know come out of the lips of Bob Costas!

Joined up with my cool mofo training buddies from last winter for a sweet 4 hr. ride today. It always amazes me how much faster a group can do a ride, than one done solo as it would have easily taken 4 1/2 if I had done it by myself.

Got the Guys' Racing party tonight at the Manyunk brewery. That should be a blast as I haven't caught up with my people for a while.

Ride on!

-BC

No comments: