Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mo' Props to AfterhoursDJs.org

After still feeling run down today, AfterHoursDJs.org DJs got me jumping again. A sweet live set by Adrian Ravelo and Loic Tambay got my bootay moving and doing something. I went out for a whopping 1 hr ride today. It took a good 50 minutes of that just to warm up and clear out my lungs....hopefully tomorrow gives me my first day of feeling 100% again. It sucks being sick, though the only good thing is I've probably cut a few lb's. Also I'm looking forward to the fact that I'm off on Monday and can totally get 2 back to back long rides in, plus it's now getting light enough for a hour spin after work....racing season is JUST around the corner now...though I don't have my racing bike yet :-(. I hope I get it soon, so I can decided if I'll race the C'dale, or just swap the dope parts onto the Scott.

It's been inspiring to watch the Olympics! I had a blast watching the boardercross, plus the Biathlon and X-country skiing were wicked fun to watch, it felt like watching a bike race...though I also am now wishing I lived on a mtn. rather than in a city. What's up with that snowboarder chic who got flashy at the end and lost it, I bet the Euro's felt warm and fuzzy inside when they saw the US flaunt their stuff, only to not get the gold.

Sweet, going to hit Brandywine in DE tomorrow with some of my Guy's Racing teamates. Just got an email from Rico a second ago. If anyone wants to see how good I toss bikes, just come and join us MTB'ng at 10:30 tomorrow behind the restuarants.

ride on!

-bc

No comments: