Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Had to change it up.

Changed to a new template, though I still have yet to find out how to make links to my friends' blogs...

Rode out to VF yesterday on my new style super hilly non-direct route. Even yesterday when I rode it as hard and fast as I could, it still was almost 4 hours. I love that ride as it always leaves me cooked, and the ride back on the VF trail takes whatever energy I have left and leaves me limping home. Valley Forge Park was absolutely beautiful yesterday. It was just shades of brown and it would have been awesome to hunker down in one of the historic log cabins and watch the snow come down last night. On the ride back into the city the snow flakes started falling about 4 miles from downtown. It was wicked cool riding in the snow headed down the Schukyl river trail and into the city.

I started running again after being gimpy for a few weeks from when I magically just fell off my road bike a few Sundays ago. It felt great running and of course my whole body was sore even though it was only 30 minutes of jogging. I need to start tightening up and actually doing some riding during the week now as racing season is just about 5 weeks away...

No comments: