Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Subway

I've been having issues for the past few months in regards to my fly and the subway. For some reason I've gotten into the bad habit of looking to see if my zipper's up only AFTER I get off of the Subway and am walking to my office. To most people they would probably rate that as one of their more embarrassing moments of their life, for me it's turning into almost a weekly routine of where I notice a slight breeze as I hustle out of the train into the subway. I don't understand why I can't remember to check, it could be b/c I just wear pajamas around my house all morning and then when I put slacks on, it feels just the same to have that opening there (just like the PJ's). It's hard to believe I was having issues like this way back in the summer, and still haven't resolved it yet either.....

On another wierder Subway note, yesterday while I was taking the rushhour train back, I was lucky to stand right next to 2 whitetrizzo's talking about their businesses and how they are successful. It was hilarious, as they were talking soooo loud, that people within about 5-6 feet could hear. These guys were bragging like how stock traders would talk about their hot stocks, but these guys were dealers. I only WISH I had a fake police badge so I could have flashed it to those guys as they were going on and on about how they stash their money, what safes they've been buying to store their money, and how much "product" they had been getting&selling and their profit margins on each. I wanted to say something, but I was afraid they might get off at my stop, which was what they did, so it was (for once) a rare moment where I kept my mouth shut. Heck for all I know they live on the next block...

Ah, where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

No comments: