Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Look at this bling!


This is my dope new hot water heater. I know you think I've inhailed way too much Philly pollution, but before you write me off as BC has lost it. You have to understand that this is the highest tech of high-tech water heaters. It's On-Demand baby aka Tankless. No wasted heating of water, so it's an Environmentally friendly hot water heater. Plus look at that space! My old tank used to take up an equal space as the Dryer next to it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

how much hot water does it make?
any cold showers yet ?