Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fruity 6 is out!

Just downloaded Fruity 6. Seems like another sweet upgrade by the Fruity crew.
www.fruityloops.com

or direct download at:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/209204

Notice one of the US download hubs is in Wilmington, DE. I downloaded the whole file in about 1 minute.

Going to be wet today, though I'm still going to get out, it's still about 30 degrees warmer than normal for this time of year. Just ordered a C'dale R5000 for next year...haven't told the Scott yet that it's not going to be raced this year...hopefully it doesn't get mad at me...

No comments: