Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Cajun Power, my favorite hot sauce!

My brother just found, after many years of searching, the best damn hot sauce he and I ever tasted. See I grew up in H-town (Houston, TX) and there was a Cajun store which my mother would buy cajun spices and food, and there was this sauce she bought one time which had a great kick to it, but also had a super yummy taste to it. We began putting it on everything, using it as some people use ketchup, it was great, life seem perfect, and then the bottles dissappeared! No store carried them, we searched and searched but alas, no Cajun Power anywere. Now after a good 10 years of searching, my bro found it again: http://www.cajunpowersauce.com/quality/index.html

Ordering my first cases right now, as I have some catching up to do. The one which we had was the "Original Garlic Cajun Power Sauce." Can't wait for it to spice up my life again.

No comments: