Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Jeremy's Bachelor Party

Hit Baltimore yesterday for some rockin' out with one of my good friends and college roomate Jeremy and all of his other friends yesterday. We were so lucky to have such beautiful weather as we hit Camden yards first


and had a 2 hour tour through every possible place you could think of there. It was wicked cool as since the season hasn't started, our group of 10 were the only people there.





That's my buddy Jeremy on the right and one of his best friends Mike, on the left. Mike owns the Evergreen Cafe next to Loyola College in B-more. He's an avid cyclist, so definitely give him a hello if you are ever in town as he runs a kick ass coffee shop and loves cycle talk.

We then hit Brewer's Art for some drinks before heading down to Fells Point for dinner at DuClaws and then more drinks at The Admirals Cup. I'll be honest and admit I enjoyed my 3rd tasty beer ever (Tiny Tim) at Brewer's Art. Also another wicked cool place to check out if you are ever in B-more. Brewer's Art has a restuarant above, but the bar below is in an old wine cellar and wicked cool.
I think I heard of them before from a write up on Resurection Ale by Buddy.

Isn't that fixie sweet? It was one of the most beautiful bikes I've seen in a really long time. I'm glad I saw it, as it's the closest I got to any fine bike (or anything pink for that matter) on this beautiful weekend.

Ride on,

-BC


No comments: