Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I thought I recognized dat ass

After working out this morning (yes I should have been riding, I know...) and stretching on a mat at the Philly Sports Club, I look into the mirror and see a butt I think I recognize, jogging on a treadmill about 30 feet away. This was totally weird as I'm not a butt guy, I'm not always checking out ladies butts like most guys. I'd rather see if they know how to smile, as that's pretty important in life compared with some kind of butt.
Anyways, the next 5 minutes I'm trying not to get caught staring at this unique butt, but I swear it looks like my ex-gf (no not lady friend, but ex-gf, as a lady friend is as Biz Markie would say "Just a Friend"). So after I finished stretching I made it a point to walk at an angle so I could see if it was her, and sure enough it was. I even told her I recognized her by her butt, and for some reason she thought that was normal and didn't blink an eye. Heck she actually felt good knowing that I was checking out some possibly random girl's butt!
She's doing well, which makes me happy, as nothing's shittier in life than breaking up with someone and seeing them down in the dirt for long.

It ended up just being the start to a really weird day today. Philly's such a small feeling town now, it's starting to feel like Delaware, which is crazy since Philly alone is 2x the size of the whole state of DE.

Anyone else feeling all jacked up from this time change thing? From my sleep patterns to my eating patterns, I'm totally jacked up right now.

OH and I'm playing the CNBC stock game right now. It's so funny how a big drop can take the players out before some (like me) even put money to work. I'm ranked in the top 81%, otherwords I suck as you want to be top 1%, but considering I haven't bought a damn thing, it's crazy how many people are worse than me.

No comments: