Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Rolla Coasta of Life

I'm busting out a cool 30 years of life come Thursday. It's been a fun ride so far, really looking forward to the rest of it, however long or short it may be! I'm totally psyched for the day, as at 9:30 am, Dorsey Wright and Associates (DorseyWright.com) are ringing the NYSE bell. Dorsey Wright was the first Options research firm on (actually they're off, but still...) Wall Street (they started in Richmond, VA). They give phenomenal commentary, way above all that analytical bullshit that 99% of research firms give. Picture a commentary team similar to Phil (Ligget) and Paul (Sherwin) talking about the stock market and that's what you have. Also, incase anyone doesn't know, no one has a crystal ball to let you know what's going to happen day in or day out with the Market (that's why I love it, it's something new every day), yet for some reason the dudes and dudettes at Dorsey Wright get so close once and a while, and I get chills (and money in my brokerage accounts). So I'm totally psyched for the team ringing the bell, as in that odd internet sort of way, I feel like I know the crew ringing the bell and I couldn't get a better gift seeing some cool people finally making it Bigtime on March 1st.


Sorry for no updates lately. Work's going great (it's really, really dope!) and I'm totally busting it there, while still having a great time. Also I downloaded the studio version of MixMeister (FUSION) and have pretty much spent all free minutes laying down some crazy sets. I'm now, in a sense, "all mixed up and no where to play." No riding last weekend, I'm surprised the DE posse was out in force both days. Mad props to all the playas down there!
Today I was totally inspired for a long road ride, and my heart was strong, but my legs were goooooone from the start. I love the Hammer Gel Espresso though as that thing jacked me up enough times to keep me going out to VF and back, can't wait for my mtb. posse ride tomorrow! My legs are trashed, but WhoTF cares, I just want to ride my bike!
Ride on,
-BC

No comments: