Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pantani Movie

Has anyone seen the Pantani tribute yet? If you find a link to it, please shoot me it, as I have yet to find it.
It's amazing that La Gazzetta dello Sport calculated that almost 21% of Italy watched the movie on Pantani's life last night. I sort of miss Pantani as you rarely had someone talk so much smack and back it up like he would. You have Armstrong, Ullrich and Basso who seem like machines, and act as such too. Pantani's animation made a race into a show, more like Theatre than a sporting event.
I wonder who among the new kids on the block will take his aggressive stance to racing?

No comments: