Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm a gym rat now

Only rode for 3 hours total the last few days, but easily put more than that in the gym. Hopefully I don't regret it if winter actually does show up.

Rocked out again with the Pepster, this time at McGillians for the Eagles game. We had a rock'n good time, you can't beat Woodchuck on tap, plus they had good beer for cheap by the pitcher. I stuck with the cider.
It was really a fun crowd and I think I met like 10 new friends by the end of the night. I also met some hottie from New Orleans, so I called Colin "the professor" (he's from Nawlons too) and told him to get his butt over to McGillians and meet probably the only other person from Nawlons next to him and Of course he ends up already knowing her. Strange how this city feels like Delaware once and while?!? Had one woodchuck too many and didn't make the Sunday mtb. ride, I bet Colin made it and made me look like a chump.

Had a fun day of painting and working on mixing some more music. I remembered where I had seen some DJ programs from a while back (TUCOWS.com) and downloaded the "MixMeister Express 6". The program is straight dope! You can just click and drag your music and goes through it and tells you what the bpm (beat per minute) is and so you can make your own mix by having the ends and the beginnings of tracks overlap so it's seamless (aka FLOWS). For instance, I took a Timo Maas track and laced it up with Billy Idol's dancing with myself (my 80's @ 120 remix) and it was rocking. What makes the software super dooooper sick is that you can take a track which is say, 140bpm and lace it with something which is 110 bpm and it will speed up or slow down the track so it's seamless. You don't even notice it, it's that good!

I'm all hyped up for tomorrow, crap it's been 3 days off work and I don't know what to do.

Ride on!

-BC

No comments: