Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2 double 0 Seven!

WOW, we are years from that Y2K thing now aren't we? Remember when that's all people were talking about? It's amazing how simple our worries were back then as compared to now...

Word, the weather has been wicked good and I hope all you bike people out there are riding like it's your job these days! My legs were cooked from the gym this past weekend, but I sucked it up anyways and had awesome rides on both Saturday and Sunday. The mtb. ride on Sunday is now becoming more and more fun as we all get used to riding trails again. All the dudes I ride with at one point raced mtb's, but none of us had for at least 3 years when we decided about a month ago to start riding on Sundays. What a blast it's been! Wissashickon is just a sweet trail system, really mind blowing at how good it is considering it's smack dab in a city of 1 point something million people.

I have a new boss at work. He's a baddas, just like FatMarc. A cool dude, smoother than snoop dogg, but still commands a ton of respect. It should be another kick-ass year in Philly, I'm really looking forward to it.


Did nothing special for New Years Eve. The rain kept me from venturing out, plus my mom and stepdad are helping me re-do my kitchen and so I worked on that with them until 9pm, then cleaned up and hung out with the ladies from 3 doors up. They rocked out differently than most, but it was fun and the smack talked during the 1am Scrabble game would make the most veteran NBA player cringe at such harsh words of trash talk coming from the ladies mouths. It was fun and I hit the sack by 3, to get up too soon and start on the kitchen again. Pictures will be coming soon.

Hope y'all have a great 2007!
Don't forget to ride your bike.

-BC

No comments: