Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Friday, December 23, 2005

WWJD?

Check the link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10580595/

Went to the office Christmas party out in Old City at the Panorama last night with my fine lady friend Thea. The place was already jumping by the time we got there at 7:30. It's amazing how the open bar and good food packed the people in, plus no one cared about being fasionably late because that's less time for them to drink. I was happy to see that about 1/2 of the advisors brought their wives, but even then there was about 1 advisor every 10 minutes hitting on Thea. It was the funniest thing as she was getting a kick out of it, one guy even told her that his wife wouldn't mind if they swapped that night. I was like, oh shit, hope Thea can laugh that one off! Luckily she did, and was cracking up about it afterwards. The guys whom I work with are nuts and they sure didn't let me down last night. I even grabbed a random digi camera sitting on a dinner table to capture some of the wackiness of the evening. Luckily the chick who owned the camera never noticed it was her sweet Cannon SLR which was flashing all over the place.

Thea and I left about 10 pm as once the open bar shut down, it was like "lights out" and people immediately started shuffling out to the other Old City bars. I was super beat, as so was she as she actually got in a sweet ride in the "warm" weather out there yesterday.

I'm so looking forward to the Christmas Eve ride Saturday behind the Art Museum. It's looking like the weather is going to be warm and that should make it a good group. Plus I really need to ride with all the chocolate I've had the last 2 weeks. There's also another road ride the day after X-mas at 9am behind the Art Museum. May go to that or do a solo out to Valley Forge. VF is absolutely beautiful right now, really serene out there..

Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukka, and Delightful Kwanzaa!

=bc

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

Hey, my wife wouldn't mind a swap. that's fucking beautiful dude.

God I miss banking. :->

in less than 4 months my 7 expires !

respect
fm