Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Sunday, December 11, 2005

KC wins Nat's Again!

Congrats to Katie Compton who won the title of "baddass American Woman cyclocross racer" again!!! Though before her win today I was pumped to see Dan "the Man" Wilson finish up in the Men's Elite and then Mr. Leech (aka Dieter) finish a "block rockin' beats" 14th. Leech, hopefully your hoochie mama was there to take some snappy pictures like she always does of you. The winter background was pretty badass looking.

The Nat's this year was definitely another strong showing for the Mid-Atlantic homies and home girls. I just wish I was 1/2 as fast as these people.

No comments: