Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Congrats to my bicycling homies at Nats

The pink helmet spot man, 24 outta 100 or so at Nats in the 35-39

24 Marc Vettori (Spot Brand Secret Henry's Team) 7.00

My teamate Weave getting 12th:

12 Ransom Weaver (Guys Racing) 4.02

Mihillis Gorillis in the 40-45:

14 Richard Mihillis (Henry's Bikes) 4.38

Brutal conditions yesterday, congrats to those who even lined up at the start line and to everyone who even finished. I bet a few people had hypothermia after the race...

Check http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross/2005/dec05/UScrossnats05/?id=stages

for updates on Cross (dressing) National Championship(s)

No comments: