Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Thursday, August 18, 2005

back on the scene, crispy and clean...

Yey, the heat is gone, but the Philly hoochie mama's aren't! Give it up to those fine hoochie mama's. Oh yeah! If only I was 15 again!....though that sure doesn't stop all those South Philly dudes who are probably older then me....

Tonight after my weirdly rain shortened ride (it rained on one side of the city, but not a drop on the other) I was stretching on my living room floor and as usual I got to hear the newest hip-hop sounds free of charge and with a lot more bass than I could ever afford. You can't beat that!!! Who needs MTV, BET or Power 99, when you have all the home boys, driving some hot, rimmed out ride with the mad bass? The record companies get lawyer mad at certain peeps at downloading, when they should be cracking down on the homies drive'n in South Philly letting everyone hear the newest sounds for free....because shouldn't I be paying for the privilage at hearing the newest dope rhymes?

Anyway, good news on the Cross (dressing) front. Starting Wednesday Sept. 7 at 6pm and continuing every Wednesday after that, there will be a Cross clinic at Belmont Plateau. Good men Kelly Cline and Mikkel Yozzel will be kicking knowledge on all things Cross, also Saturday mornings at 9am will be another clinic...though for the (Dressing) part, you will have to hit somewhere around Walnut St. later in the evening on Saturdays.

It was another fine time with the peeps in Delaware this Saturday. Nothing beats 80's night at Kates on Saturdays, especially before the teenie boppers from UD roll into town. Some hotties shak'n it 4 sho' this past weekend, though what was up with those 2 blond chics who were taller than me? Yeh babe, your tall and that's hot, but don't wear heels to rival Shaq height, ok?
Again, as I write this, AfterhoursDJs.org is laying down amazing stuff. Makes me just want to just quit my job and make music!
Anyways, as usual it was another phenomenal time with the Schraminator and all the friends in DE. (dude, who's was Blevin's hot friend?)
Can't wait to have everyone up in this fine City.

A word of Caution to all my fellow 2 wheelers out there. Sarah Scott, a fine lady (and new teammate)whom I've only ridden with a few times before her wreck 3 weeks ago needs support. go to www.Sarah-Scott.com to see what you can do. She and one of my college buddy's , Ross Dillon, (www.rossdillon.com) are personal reminders to me at how the love of 2 wheels can turn tragic. Please everyone, always where a helmet, thank god both of them did!

Keep the rubber down!

Go Levi!!!http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/8714.0.html

oh yeah, and to the bum who almost hit me on my bike yesterday, sorry to tell you to Phuk yourself and make those hand signals.
It must be hard being drunk and not having anything to do other than to ride through red lights hoping you get hit..just don't hit other cyclists ok dude?!?!?

2 comments:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

are you racing cross you tall fast bastard ?

BC the Doood said...

Ha, as I go out running in a few minutes, after riding last night....I'm def. thinking about it...Also where else can I see sweet pink helmets?