Livin' it up in Ben Franklin's town. Riding a bike in the city; damn! watch out for those trolley tracks (slippery when wet!) Whoa, that's what a hoochie mama looks like! I don't think I'm in Delaware anymore.....

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Who's your Daddy Test

Now you can find out by going to Delaware and taking a test:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060829/NEWS/60829013/1006

I bet I'm the only one in the World to do this, but did anyone else email this article to someone blindly and ask them who their daddy was?

Today was my first full day off from work and it's been great taking it a little easy. I start the new job in 8 days.

I had to get 5 sets of finger prints, I went down to 2nd and Walnut street down in Old City. That place was the bomb. You just show up, pay a lot of money and bam! you are done in a just a few minutes. Lucky for me the new firm is picking up the fingerprinting tab.

Like most the DE bloggers, I too visited the hard-core land of singlespeed beer drinkingness on Saturday (thanks for calling me Ted). It was great to see Marky-Marc, his body guard C-M, Rob Garrison (whom I bought my first MTB from in 1997, a Grove Inovations tricked out with XTR, Grafton Joysticks, and a dope wheelset built by Rob himself), Buddy, TedLogikk, Les Leach, Nick Schaffer, Matty T, and some other iggas whom I hadn't seen in a long while. I was quite impressed by the mad skilz exhibited by everyone on the skills course. It made me want to do stupid stuff on a mtb. again. Damn it's been a while since I was out mtb'ing...

I got to kick-ass friends moving away this coming weekend and I wish I could be there to celebrate, but alas, I also need to get away from everything and up to the Lake House with my lady. Here's a picture of Sonya and Kyle at Sonya's 30th b-day party. As you can tell, these two are fun to be around. I'll definitely miss 'em both!




Well I said my adios from work yesterday and everyone was pretty darn cool, wishing me luck and telling me they knew I was going to head on eventually. Hopefully the new place won't get boring too quickly.

Man, that big T-Storm is hitting Philly right now. I see that DE has some Tornados swirling around down there. I'm sooo glad I actually decided to check the weather before I went out riding at 3 to Valley Forge. I would have been screwed.

Ride on y'all hope you enjoy the week.

-BC



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, also remember that Rob Garrison was the one that sold me my first MTB back in late fall 1996, my Rockhopper AI-FS that's still going strong. That was right when we won the Mavic web site account at work, and getting that is what got me in there to get a bike in the first place. Damn.....10 yrs ago.